Saturday, September 14, 2013

The biggest spider we have seen yet!

So the other day Jordyn, Payson, and I went to the pool swimming... Well when I got back I saw a HUGE spider on the outside wall of my house! I about freaked but there was no way I was going to kill it.. I don't even kill the smaller ones so why would I kill this one? I figured I would just have Landon kill it when he woke up!! But good gosh the only thing I could think about in those next two hours was this ginormous spider getting into my house and eating me!:) But I still didn't go out and kill it to big of a pansy! So Landon woke up and believe it or not I forgot about the stupid spider.. Landon went out to the car about a half hour after he woke up to get something out of it and I totally remembered the spider.. So I yelled out the window to him asking if it was still there and it was.. It hadn't moved.. So we of course called Jordyn over to come and check it out and we were all dying at how huge we thought it was.. Even Landon was scared to reach up and kill the stupid thing with his shoe thinking it would like crawl on him or land on his face.. So he got a chair and this awesome bug spray we have and sprayed the spider... He probably used half the can of the bug spray before it even phased the spider.. It started crawling up to the ceiling of the wall but then eventually fell cause its legs were like paralyzed.. The dang thing stayed alive quite awhile and moved around a lot before it finally gave up and died! It was weird cause one second it could walk just fine and then the next second it's legs would curl up like they couldn't move.. Payson was the cutest while watching this spider because he kept saying EWW.. Here are some pictures of the spider and videos! They seriously do not do it justice of how big the spider was! Oh yes and you should have heard this spider crunch when Landon stepped on it to kill it... NASTY!!


This is what I saw when I came home from the pool

This is the spider acting paralyzed after Landon sprayed it

Then it was just fine walking away

HUGE

This is the bottom of the spider... Pretty nasty
Don't mind me telling Landon what to do the whole time in this video when I get freaked out it's what I do!!:)

 
This video is my favorite watch how he copies how Landon is standing!!
 

1 comment:

  1. That was one ugly spider. What a little doll that Payson is. He isn't afraid of it at all. I love when you update your blog. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete